When you are done with the hands on activities to practice counting to 3 and need to sit down with a pen, these counting to 3 worksheets will come in handy.
Counting to 3 Worksheets – Kindergarten
This printable pack contains 12 unique worksheets
What to expect from this worksheets set;
- 2 worksheets where students are asked to count the objects in each row and circle the number that shows the correct number of objects.
- 2 worksheets where there are two groups of objects, and students are asked to circle one according to the instructions given.
- 3 worksheets where kids are asked to color 1, 2 and then 3 objects in the picture.
- 2 worksheets with ten frames – kids have to color them
- another 2 worksheets with ten frames, this times students will be counting within the ten frames and circling their answers.
- 2 worksheets where kids have to match the number with the group of objects.
- Answer key
You can view the whole set at Teachers Pay Teachers where you can also preview the whole set.
These worksheets can be laminated for continuous use.
Want to give these read and color reading comprehension worksheets a try? You can grab one of the pages for free
Grab the Read and Color Freebie and test it out (the instructions in the paid product have been updated to “Count the objects and circle the correct number”.
If your students enjoyed this resource consider purchasing the whole set.
More Kindergarten Worksheets for Kids
Fill in the Missing Letters Worksheets
Dot-to-Dot Alphabet Worksheets
Picture Crossword Puzzles – perfect for spelling