If you are done with counting to 3, it’s time to move forward with these counting to 5 worksheets.
Counting to 5 Worksheets – Kindergarten
This printable pack contains 15 unique worksheets
What to expect from this worksheets set;
- 2 worksheets ask the students to count the objects and circle the correct number.
- 1 worksheets where students have to count and match the objects to the number.
- 1 worksheets where students have to count the animals and write the number.
- 5 worksheets where students are asked to color a specific number of objects.
- 2 worksheets feature ten frames and ask the students to color a specific number of shapes within the ten frame.
- 2 worksheets feature ten frames where students are asked to count the shapes within the ten frame and circle their answers.
- and 2 worksheets where students are asked to color groups of objects that shows one more or one less object that the shown group.
You can view the whole set at Teachers Pay Teachers where you can also preview the whole set.
These worksheets can be laminated for continuous use.
Love freebies? You can snatch one of the worksheets for free.
If your students enjoyed this resource consider purchasing the whole set.
More Kindergarten Worksheets for Kids
Picture Crossword Puzzles – perfect for spelling