Brush up on your geography of the Unites States of America with these two sets of I Have Who Has United States Games. Can you name all the states? Do you know where they are? This fun classroom game is the perfect addition or alternative to classical states worksheets.
Printable I Have Who Has United States Games
This set includes two printable I Have, Who Has Games;
- easier game with 20 game cards. Only 20 states to find, larger and more notable states included. Perfect game for warm up.
- normal game with 50 game cards. All of the states are included in this game.
- both sets come with answer keys for educators.
Why kids will love this game;
- playing games is more fun than solving worksheets.
- group activities are fun.
- learning through play is always a win.
You can get these games at Teachers Pay Teachers.
How to Play I Have Who Has Games
Educators distribute the cards amongst students. Students can receive one or more cards, all cards have to be distributed.
Educators assign a player that goes first. That player reads the “Who Has” part (example “Who has Florida”). Other students check the maps on their cards and the student who has Florida marked on their map says “I have Florida”. They continue the game by reading the “Who Has” part on their card.
The game continues until the student who started the game reads their card or when the educator stops the game. The more rounds students play the more they will memorise the states.
We suggest you laminate the game cards to make them more durable.
More I Have Who Has Games for Fun Learning