Telling time is one thing but calculating elapsed time can be a bit harder. This set of elapsed time worksheets is perfect for practice.
Elapsed Time Worksheets
With 50 different worksheets your students will master elapsed time in no time
What you will get in this printable worksheet set;
- 5 pages where students look at the start and end time on the analog clocks and find out how much time has passed.
- 5 pages where the start time and end time is shown on digital clocks and students are asked to draw the minute and hour hand on the analog clock and write down the elapsed time.
- 5 elapsed time worksheets with start and end time on the digital clock and students need to find out how much time has passed.
- 5 pages with a mix of digital and analog clocks and students are asked to write down the elapsed time.
- 5 worksheets with a table chart, the start and end time is given, students need to write down the elapsed time.
- 25 worksheets where elapsed time is given along with either start or end time and students need to find out what the start or end time was (5 different worksheet styles)
These are great for student homework and test prep.
You can get the whole set at Teachers Pay Teachers where you can also preview the whole set.
Educators can laminate these worksheets to be used with dry erase markers or page protectors. This set comes in full color but will print nicely as black and white too.
Want to try out these worksheets? You can grab yoursel a set
Grab the Elapsed Time Worksheets Sampler
If your students enjoyed this resource consider purchasing the whole set.
Telling Time Learning Resources and Worksheets
Working on telling time? You might also enjoy these resources;
- telling time worksheets
- telling time to the hour I have, Who Has Game
- telling time to the minute I have, Who Has Game