If you are done with counting to 5, it’s time to move on over to these counting to 20 worksheets.
Counting to 20 Worksheets – Kindergarten
This printable pack contains 20 unique worksheets
What to expect from this worksheets set;
- 5 worksheets ask the students to count the objects and circle the correct number.
- 2 worksheets where students have to count and write the number of objects
- 2 worksheets where students have to count and match the object to the number by drawing a line.
- 3 worksheets where students are asked to count the objects in ten frames and circle their answers.
- 2 worksheets feature ten frames and ask the students to color a specific number of shapes within the ten frame.
- 2 worksheets feature ten frames where students are asked to count the shapes within the ten frame and circle their answers.
- 2 worksheets with numbered lines where students are asked to fill in the missing numbers.
- 2 worksheets with counting forward and backward on a numbered line.
- and 2 worksheets where students are asked look at the tens and ones and write them down.
You can view the whole set at Teachers Pay Teachers where you can also preview the whole set.
These worksheets can be laminated for continuous use.
Love freebies? You can snatch one of the worksheets for free.
If your students enjoyed this resource consider purchasing the whole set.
More Kindergarten Worksheets for Kids
Picture Crossword Puzzles – perfect for spelling