Next in line is letter I. As with other letters we have a whole set of letter I worksheets as a part of our alphabet worksheets series to share with you.
Letter I Worksheets
You will find 8 different worksheets in this printable pack.
First worksheet is all about the beginning sounds. Your students will have to identify all the objects that start with the letter I and color them.
The second worksheet focuses on tracing letters. Before your students trace the letters they can first trace simple shapes to warm their hands.
Third worksheet is great for identifying letters as students have to find all the I’s in the group of letters and circle them.
Reveal the hidden image by coloring all the fields with I’s on the color by letter worksheet that’s also in this pack.
Have the students follow the trail of I’s and i’s to find their way through the maze.
There is one worksheet that only focuses on tracing the uppercase letter I.
And there is one that focuses on lowercase i.
Last we have a “Color all the letters A” practice sheet, where students look at the sentences and color all the letters A in them.
Get the Letter I Worksheet Set
Grab your freebie here: Letter I Worksheet Set
Get the whole set and other fun alphabet resources from the shop:
We do recommend you laminate these and use them with dry erase markers or to use (affiliate link) protective sheets.
You can hunt our website for freebies or visit visit Teachers Pay Teachers where you can easily grab the whole alphabet set (much appreciated).
More Alphabet Worksheets
- did you finish with the letter g worksheets already
- work on letter h with this set of worksheets
- ready to move to letter j worksheets
- see the letter k worksheets
- grab the letter l worksheets
More Letter Learning Resources
- alphabet dot to dot worksheets vehicles – this is a great set for all the vehicle lowers
- learn the ABC’s with I Have, Who Has Game – perfect little card game to play in the classroom
- fun alphabet activity book – can you really have enough of ABC practice?
- alphabet mazes to solve – so much fun for learning the alphabet