W are ready to move on to the next letter of the alphabet, this time it’s letter H. We have a whole set of letter H worksheets as a part of our alphabet worksheets series to share with you.
Letter H Worksheets
You will find 8 unique worksheets in this printable pack, focusing on many different skills.
There are 3 different worksheets for letter tracing in this pack, one features both uppercase and lowercase letter H on the same page, along with simple shapes studens can trace to warm up. Then we also have a separate worksheet for uppercase letter H and lowercase letter H.
If your students are ready to work on beginning sounds we have a worksheet for that too in this pack. There is a bunch of objects given and students color in the ones that start with the letter H.
The color by letter hidden image puzzle is one of our favourites.
There are two worksheets that are great for letter identification, one where students have to circle all the letters H amongst a group of letters and second a letter maze where they need to follow the letter H to find their way from start to finish.
Last but not least we have another letter identification worksheets, with simple sentences and kids color in all the H’s.
Get the Letter H Worksheet Set
Grab your freebie here: Letter H Worksheet Set
Get the whole set and other fun alphabet resources from the shop:
We do recommend you laminate these and use them with dry erase markers or to use (affiliate link) protective sheets.
You can hunt our website for freebies or visit visit Teachers Pay Teachers where you can easily grab the whole alphabet set.
More Alphabet Worksheets
- see the letter d worksheets
- grab the letter e worksheets
- check the letter f worksheets
- check the letter i worksheets
- work on letter j with these worksheets
Don’t want to go on an alphabet hunt? You can save time and grab the whole alphabet worksheets pack from our Teachers Pay Teachers store.
More Letter Learning Resources
- dot to dot worksheets vehicles – such a fun way to practice the alphabet – follow the dots from A to Z to reveal the image.
- ABC’s with I Have, Who Has Game – perfect for the classroom
- fun alphabet activity book – if you need a little bit more alphabet practice
- alphabet mazes to solve – find your way through the maze by following the letters of the alphabet