We are already ready to take on the letter D! Grab this set of letter D worksheets as a part of our alphabet worksheets series to share with you.
Letter D Worksheets
This set of worksheets has 8 unique practice sheets, focusing on many different skills.
Can your students spot all the objects that start with the letter D? They will have to color them all!
Are your little ones ready to start writing the letter D? There is a easy tracing page included in this pack that has both lower and upper case letter D on the same page.
There is a bunch of letters on the third page – have your kids find and circle all the letters D.
Love color by numbers? We have a color by letters page where students are asked to color all the letters D in order to reveal a hidden image.
Next worksheet asks the kids to find their way from start to finish through the letter maze.
If you just need to work on handwriting, there are two pages to trace the letters, one with an uppercase D and one with a lowercase D.
Last worksheet asks the students to read (or look) at the sentences and color all the letters D in them.
Get the Letter D Worksheet Set
Grab your freebie here: Letter D Worksheet Set
Get the whole set and other fun alphabet resources from the shop:
We do recommend you laminate these and use them with dry erase markers or to use (affiliate link) protective sheets.
You can hunt our website for freebies or visit visit Teachers Pay Teachers where you can easily grab the whole alphabet set.
More Alphabet Worksheets
- start the alphabet series with the letter a worksheets
- check the letter b worksheets
- work on letter c with these worksheets
- see the letter e worksheets
- also check the letter f worksheets
- and grab the letter g worksheets
Don’t want to go on an alphabet hunt? You can save time and grab the whole alphabet worksheets pack from our Teachers Pay Teachers store.
More Letter Learning Resources
- alphabet dot to dot worksheets – learn the alphabet with these fun worksheets
- learn the ABC’s with I Have, Who Has Game – perfect for preschool or kindergarten class
- fun alphabet activity book – go through the whole alphabet again
- alphabet mazes to solve – follow the letters to solve the maze